Do you maintain a strong presentation and interpersonal talents? Have you acted closely with Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, and Management to contract the gold model in reporting and analytics over an organization? If yes, please keep showing on! We have an interesting opportunity for you to join the Philips jobs in an impactful and transformative performance as a Market Investigator with Sleep & Respiratory Care! This position will be at the cutting-edge of leading strategic and tactical choices by developing and executing analytics and reporting to promote the success of our stores.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a job to create a better society for meaningful work, centered on improving 3 billion days a year by producing innovative answers across the wellness continuum. Our bodies experience a type of unexpected minutes when their experiences and careers grow together in significant ways.
To get out more about what it’s like going for Philips at an individual level, visit the Performance at Philips jobs page on our job website, where you can see stories from our agent blog. Once there, you can also read about our recruitment means, or find answers to any of the often asked questions.
- The collaborative mindset to drive the consolidation, standardization, and consistency of reporting and analytics across multiple business lines
- Provide first-time-right and timely reporting to a diverse audience
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly review and updates to key performance metrics
- Simplify complex data into easy to comprehend analysis
- Identify and communicate anomalies in performance as well as proposed solutions
- Create complex Excel models and reporting tools to enable timely and accurate sales alignment, reporting, and analysis.
- Build on current reporting to provide further intelligence
- Develop reporting tools, including dashboards and visualizations, to explain business insights.
- Reporting requirements may include, Order/Revenue Intake, Market Data, Funnel Analysis, Forecast Updates, and more.
- Be able to quickly switch between macro and microanalysis to highlight patterns
- Provide leading indicators for potential performance gaps
- Create a systematic and repeatable approach to report creation and data audits
- Ensure Data validation and quality control checks
- Manage project timelines and expectations
- Support North America Sales Leadership with analysis and insights to drive improvement in product performance trends.
- Work towards becoming an SME within the Home and Hospital Respiratory Care environment
- Analytical, self-motivated, curiosity for improvement and adaptable when dealing with ambiguity
- Willingness and capability to present to groups of varying size and hierarchy
- Leverage customer and sales data to define new ways to drive sales productivity.
- Provide training and support to the SalesForce and Marketing on systems used to analyze the entire SRC book of business; to include the development of training materials.
- Work closely with IT to develop, build, enhance, and deploy system functionality that aligns with sales structure. Gather requirements and create clear, complete functional specifications. Perform user acceptance testing and regression testing to check for quality and consistency.
- Create excel models, macros, and reporting tools to enable timely and accurate analytics providing internal customer support and helping to define and drive strategy within SRC.
- Challenge the current ways of working to further enhance and automate reporting efforts through process improvement initiatives.
It is the policy of Philips jobs to give equal employment and raise opportunities to all colleagues and candidates for employment outdoors regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or recognized disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identification or diagnosis, genetic data, marital or domestic associate status, marital or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by governmental, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal trade opportunity and affirmative action organization Disability/Veteran.
- Order Picker
- Computer Operator
- Security Guard
- General Cleaner
- Loader Unloader
- Team Leader
- Delivery Drivers
- Fork Lift Operators
- Tea Boy
- Your basic salary will be 1800 SGD – 3500 SGD Per Month.
- The company will provide food, accommodation, and medical expenses.
As an equal chance employer, Philips is assigned to a diverse workforce. In purchase to ensure reasonable convenience for people protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job request process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
product as a supply plan specialist assisting the Medical Consumables and Sensors market category within Philips jobs Monitoring and Analytics.
The role centers on developing and managing a mid- to the long-term supply system, and supply designing policies for all of the named products, as great as helping and executing near-term movements to ensure up-time and performance within the MCS accumulation chain.
You have the opportunity to:
Analyze healthcare by focusing on the characters in the care cycle, subjects, and care providers. Through linking human insights and clinical expertise, we strive to improve patient ends while lowering the weight on the healthcare practice. Philips jobs deliver advanced enzymes that allow health experts to meet the needs of subjects and allowed consumers for affordable healthcare, whether in the clinic or at home.
People-focused healthcare means determining what it is like to be a patient, as well as following the complexities confronting the caregivers. For these insights, we try to develop more automatic, affordable, and more reliable technology resolutions to help take some of the complexity out of healthcare. That is healthcare reduced.
You are a part of:
The CV Ultrasound Product Employment Specialist is the key interface within Philips and our customers. This area will represent the company and results while continually providing total resolutions to client needs.
As a CV Ultrasound Result Application Specialist with Philips jobs Healthcare, no two times are the same. One day you may be giving a custom-made educational/training plan at a major teaching hospital, the next day you could be helping the regional sales company by utilizing your clinical expertise to the pre-sales manner for a major project.
We are constantly looking for skilled clinical professionals who need to build their expert careers within Ultrasound. Based in the field, you will go to clinical sites during your allocated empire, representing your preferred business line in pre-sales discussions and in a post-sales shipment of educational/training applications.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Focus your talents with new difficulties in our dynamic company. As a market-driven corporation, we’re utilized to listening to our clients & apply the same study to our employees. We offer a contentious salary, notable benefits, and flexibility in a vocation with Philips jobs and supportive air in which to develop your celebrities further.